Senior Electrical Engineer
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Description:This candidate would be responsible for performing
design, development, test, evaluation, and support of electrical
hardware solutions for existing and upcoming radar systems within
IAD. They will be working on space applications.Candidate will be
working with radar systems both airborne and space based. Radar
imagery. Complex PCB design 12-28 layer stack up. Candidate can
take board design, see through schematic capture, lay out
components, get boards built and tested.
- Design circuits at the schematic level.
- Derive requirements, select components and perform schematic
- Utilize development boards and/or breadboards to prove out
- Work with mechanical engineers to develop mechanical aspects of
- Oversee and inspect board layouts.
- Test circuit boards and electronic systems to prove
functionality, debug as required.
- Assist in the development of production-level tests.
- Support transition to production.
- Perform failure analysis on problem areas and document root
causeSkills:circuit design, Electrical engineering, Hardware, pcb,
fpga, altium, rf designAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, 8+ years
- Ability to generate schematics and circuit board
- Experience in micro-controller and FPGA based designs.
- Experience in RF systems design.
- Ability to read and understand datasheets for integrated
circuits. About Actalent: Actalent connects passion with purpose.
Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value
and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve
more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact.
We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences
that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes
consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable
continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is
an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Severn , Senior Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Severn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!