Information Technology (IT) Project Manager
Company: Leidos Inc
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Description Job Description:Are you ready to join Leidos
all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to
challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your
career path.Leidos is seeking a TS/SCI with Polygraph cleared IT
Project Manager to support our ACC ISR Program at Fort Meade
- Manages implementation of C4I projects and ensures C4I
architecture, configuration, and integration conformity.
- Monitors project funding.
- Determines implementing and support activities.
- Coordinates and forwards acquisition documents for C4I.
- Prepares for C4I site surveys.
- Determines adequacy and correctness of C4I project packages and
- Monitors project status and reports to higher headquarters,
support, and implementing agencies.
- Assists C4I implementation teams.
- Ensures availability of logistic support.
- Monitors status of base civil engineer work requests.
- Manages and maintains system installation records, files, and
- Determines impact of scope changes to schedule and cost.
- Prepares C4I assessments.
- Ensures technical solutions integrate with existing or proposed
- Controls and manages project milestones and budget from
inception to completion.Roles and ResponsibilitiesAre you ready to
join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure
to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate
your career path.The Defense Group at Leidos has an opening for an
Information Technology (IT) Project Manager at Fort Meade, MD. This
position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command's
(ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR)
mission.Job Summary The primary purpose of this position is to
provide subject matter expertise to the Air Force Communications
Squadron at Fort Meade, MD. The individual will manage
implementation of IT project and ensure architecture,
configuration, and integration conformity. They will monitor
project funds, determine implementation and support activities,
coordinate and forward acquisition documents, prepare for site
surveys, and determine adequacy and correctness of IT project
packages and amendments. The employee monitors project status and
reports status to leadership, assist implementation teams, ensures
availability of logistic support, monitors status of civil engineer
work requests, and manages/maintains system installation records,
files, and indexes. They determine impact of scope changes to
schedule and cost, prepare IT assessments, ensure technical
solutions integrate with existing or proposed systems, and
control/manage project milestones and budget from inception to
completion.Roles and Responsibilities
- Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives to gain
results or project deliverables. Responsible for entire projects or
processes within the scope of the project
- Establish close working relationships with internal/external
team members and other liaisons as needed to implement designs
and/or processes to accomplish the project
- Support the management and coordination of all aspects of
project development, including the initiation, prioritization and
resolution of change requests and problems
- Update and maintain recurring project deliverables, files and
- Analyze all aspects of the projects outcome, deliverables and
readiness within the projects scope to enable the unit's
- Ability to plan, execute, manage, and report on one or more
assigned projects through successful completion
- Identify, track and manage issues and risks to assigned
projects; build corrective and mitigation plans while monitoring
project to a timely completion
- Participate in Management meetings, discussions, committees and
special projects; produce meeting minutes as required.
- Conduct project meetings to include, but not limited to
kick-off and close-out meetings for assigned projects
- Will follow all required guidelines provided in T.O 00-33A-1001
General Cyberspace Support Activities Management Procedures and
Practice RequirementsRequired Education/Experience:
- Bachelor's and 10+ years experience in a IT Field OR Master's
in a IT Field and 8+ years experience. Additional related
experience may be considered in lieu of a degree .
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of IT related experience.
- Current TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Must be able to pass a polygraph after hiring.
- IT Project Management or similar experience Leading IT
- Demonstrated ability to respond quickly to shifting priorities
- Knowledge of cryptologic principles or technologies
- Knowledge infrastructure cable management design
- Knowledge of military policies and procedures relating to
- Maintains currency of required ADLS and/or INSCOM
- Current TS/SCI with current Polygraph
- Experience with Military Construction project (MILCON)
- Certified Association in Project Management (CAPM) or Project
Management PMI Certification (PMP)
- Experience with Cyberspace Infrastructure Planning System
- Experience with essentials for IT network security
- Experience with switching protocols
- Information Assurance DOD 85701-M IAT Level II
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Experience with Air Force ISR unitsPay Range:Pay Range - -The
Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand
not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors
considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos Inc, Severn , Information Technology (IT) Project Manager, Executive , Severn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...