Registered Respiratory Therapist - Midtown Campus - Baltimore (Severn,
Company: University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Camp
Posted on: February 14, 2021
Job Title Registered Respiratory TherapistCompany: University of
Maryland Medical Center Midtown CampusLocation: Baltimore, MDWe are
looking for talented professionals to join our Respiratory team at
University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus. University of
Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus has had a long history of
working to keep our community healthy. Located in Baltimore s
cultural center near the historic Mount Vernon neighborhood, UMMC
Midtown Campus is a 200-bed non-profit, community teaching
hospital, and part of the University of Maryland Medical System.
When you join or team, you ll become a part of a close-knit group
of more than 1,000 staff. Our team is focused on delivering the
best care possible to every patient and to supporting each
- Provides treatment, management, diagnostic evaluation, and care
of patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of the Pulmonary
- Assesses patient who require respiratory care by interview,
physical examination of the chest and review of the patient s chart
and chest x-rays.
- Provides respiratory care by administration of medicated
aerosol treatments, IPPB, ultrasonic nebulization, chest
physiotherapy, incentive spirometry, humidification, and oxygen
- Maintains mechanical ventilators and makes appropriate
ventilator setting changes after consultation with the
- Evaluates patients for weaning from mechanical ventilation
- Participates in CPR; obtains and analyzes arterial blood gas
samples; participates in multidisciplinary care planning; and
recommends various modes of therapy to physicians.As a member of
the Midtown Campus team, you ll experience:
- A competitive pay scale
- A collaborative and compassionate environment
- Comprehensive benefits plan including health, dental and
- Generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, retirement
contributions and more!When we say our community we mean it.What
You Need to Be Successful:
- Graduation from a Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory
Care (CoARC) approved school of Respiratory Therapy.
- Credentialed by the National Board for Respiratory Care as a
Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Licensed by the State of Maryland Board for Physician Quality
Assurance. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: aso, crt, resp, respiratory, respiratory care,
respiratory therapist, rrt, therapist
Keywords: University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Camp, Severn , Registered Respiratory Therapist - Midtown Campus - Baltimore (Severn,, Healthcare , Severn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!