Transport Nurse (RN) - Rapid Response Team (Severn,MD)
Company: University of Maryland Medical Center
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Transport Nurse (RN) Rapid Response TeamUniversity of Maryland
Medical CenterLocation: Baltimore, MDWe are looking for talented
Registered Nurses to join the Rapid Response Team at the University
of Maryland Medical Center in downtown Baltimore.What will you be
doing on the RRT?The University of Maryland Medical Center is world
renowned for critical care and excellent outcomes. A key component
of our success comes from the skilled professionals of our Rapid
Response Team.Our team of dedicated RRT Nurses respond to adult
inpatient & outpatient emergencies outside of the ICU environment
and some of what they do everyday includes:
- Safe intra-hospital patient transportation of the critically
ill adult population to diagnostic and procedural areas.
- Providing a continuity of care for patients during diagnostic
imaging / procedures while outside of ICU environment.
- Providing emergent interventions to deteriorating patients in
acute / intermediate care areas, as well as care to non-inpatients
needing urgent / emergent careAs a Registered Nurse with at UMMC,
you ll experience:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- An Achievable Professional Advancement model: Opportunities to
progress in function, skills, and pay through our achievable
- The opportunity to work in a specialized care environment at an
Academic Medical Center with a nursing centered care model and
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and
dental coverage including prescription drug coverage, Tax-Free
Savings Plans and more!
- A highly competitive wage scale: Annual merit increases and a
base wage scale that is measured against to market standards.
- Generous tuition reimbursement of up to $10,000 per year for
your graduate degree at University of Maryland School of
Nursing.**What You Need to Be Successful:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing. Current
licensure in the State of Maryland as a Registered Nurse.
- Two years ICU experience is highly preferred.
- Currency in the following certifications required: Basic
Cardiac Life Support (BCLS); Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
certification; and annual Infection Control, Fire Safety, and TB
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Critical Care Nurse
Certification (Critical Care Nursing Certification. (preferred)We
are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Associated topics:
ambulatory, bsn, ccu, hospice, intensive, maternal, neonatal, nurse
rn, staff nurse, unit
Keywords: University of Maryland Medical Center, Severn , Transport Nurse (RN) - Rapid Response Team (Severn,MD), Healthcare , Severn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!