Secure Mobile Analyst
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Description Job Description:The Defense Group of Leidos has an
opening for a Secure Mobility Analyst to support the Global
Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O)
contract at Fort Meade, MD.We seek a Secure Mobility Analyst to
join our secure mobility team supporting the DoD Mobility Program
as a part of DISA's GSM-O contract. The candidate will provide
provisioning, mobile engineering services, testing, IT repair,
maintenance, and Registration Authority (RA) to help ensure secure,
reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the DISA hosted secure
mobility service. We are seeking individuals with excellent
communication, critical thinking, and collaboration skills to
function in a high-paced, dynamic environment. A successful
candidate should demonstrate a proven ability to work both as part
of a team and independently.Primary Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the secure mobility process
- Partners across a larger team to ensure the collective
organization is meeting the customer's demands
- Configure, encrypt, and customize specific mobile devices and
hotspots for specific areas of responsibility for OCONUS and
- Identify and develop solutions for complex network and mobile
device problems affecting high visibility customers.
- Provide Registration Authority (RA) support services to include
the creation, implementation, management, testing, and revocation
of network and ID authentication certificates.
- Perform Quality Assurance testing of provisioned devices before
preparing for distribution to include voice and data access
- Coordinate and interface with Mobile Network Services, Secure
Mobile Device Gateway (SMDG), and Mobile Device Management (MDM)
team members while isolating network and or hardware problems.
- Deactivate obsolete devices.
- Engage customers to determine a solution, to report problems
for mobile devices, and degraded user experience.
- Maintain proper Change Management and analyst
- Generate requests for passwords, passcodes, and pins.
- Maintain inventory and accountability of mobile devices,
hotspots, and other supplies and materials.Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma and 2+ years of related experience.
- Able to obtain DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II (example:
Security+ ce.) within 90 Days of Hire
- Able to obtain and maintain a Secret security
- Knowledgeable on 3G and 4G LTE network services.Pay Range:Pay
Range $33,150.00 - $51,000.00 - $68,850.00The Leidos pay range for
this job level is a general guideline only -and not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Severn , Secure Mobile Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Severn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!