Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Embedded Software Engineer - Severn, MDAerotek's client is an
innovative national security solutions provider to the
Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism communities. Their
advanced technologies in cyber; intelligence, surveillance and
reconnaissance; and analytics span the full spectrum of customer
missions and enhanced capabilities. The company's highly skilled
workforce solves complex customer challenges such as preventing
cyber threats, transforming data to actionable intelligence, and
building and deploying sensor packages into any domain.
- Candidate will design and develop software for command,
control, processing, and other functions using next-generation RF
payloads and processors.
- Conducts research in design, development, testing and
utilization of electronic data processing software.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications
software and systems that contain logical and mathematical
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with
equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning,
design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing
systems for product and commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to
resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data
acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares
operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and
assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Ensures software standards are met.
- Analyzes user needs and software requirements to determine
feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confers with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and
others to design system and to obtain information on project
limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and
- Designs, develops and modifies software systems, using
scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure
outcomes and consequences of design.
- Coordinates software system installations and monitors
equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.Top Skills
Details:C++, Embedded, ElectronicsAdditional Skills &
- Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. in electrical engineering,
computer engineering, physics, math, or a related discipline.
- At least two (2) years' experience in software
- Understanding of digital electronics architecture and
components, including microprocessors, FPGAs, and/or SoCs.
- Fluency in C/C++ Excellent verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with Linux Kernel Development.
- Ability to obtain a Secret-level Clearance or HigherExperience
Level:Intermediate Level About Aerotek:We know that a company's
success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Severn , Embedded Software Engineer, Other , Severn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!