Optical Associate / FT - Severn, MD
Company: CVS Health
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Job Description At the Optical Center Inside CVS, our mission is
to help people on their path to better health, and look great while
doing it. Our focus is world class quality of patient care,
combined with best in class customer service and technology to
deliver an outstanding eyecare and eyewear experience. We offer
flexible work schedules and a competitive compensation packages. As
part of the largest pharmacy healthcare company in the US, a career
with the Optical Center Inside CVS offers opportunity for
leadership growth and development. The Optical Technician is
responsible for delivering key customer experiences and results
through our brand pillars: innovation, collaboration, caring,
integrity, and accountability. Ensure our customers always come
first, and promotes quality of care and great customer experiences.
- Always puts the customer first, make a connection and explore
in their needs.
- High energy and patient engagement.
- Takes part in training and development on key customer service
and sales standards.
- Educates patients on the best eyecare and eyewear
- Able to problem solve and be solution oriented.
- Fosters Teamwork and collaboration with Optical Managers,
Opticians, and Professional Providers.
- Consistent delivery of key performance indicators.
- Ability to address weakness, be open to feedback and
- In depth understanding of key differentiators and solutions for
customers: lenses, frames, services.
- Ensures finished eyewear meets optical standards where
- Conducts preliminary tests for the optometric doctor where
- Pulls insurance authorizations, claims management, and patient
- Takes pride in the work environment, including store
cleanliness and presentation. Required Qualifications
- Retail Optical Experience desired, but not mandatory.
- Developed communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of optical industry lens, frame, insurance, and
problem solving principals.
- Strong track record of cross-functional collaboration.
- Awareness of current fashion trends.
- Quick learner and able to use elevated technology.
- Strong Sales and Customer Service Skills. Preferred
Qualifications Customer service Retail sales Education
- High School Graduate or equivalent required Business Overview
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on
their path to better health. We are working to transform health
care through innovations that make quality care more accessible,
easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together
and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new
approach to total health that puts people at the heart. We strive
to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and
belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or
protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic
prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly
support and encourage people with military experience (active,
veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military
spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Keywords: CVS Health, Severn , Optical Associate / FT - Severn, MD, Other , Severn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!