Food & Beverage Manager
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: May 30, 2021
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
This Food & Beverage Operations Manager Job Is For You, If You
• Day-to-day activities in support of the strategic planning
initiatives to ensure a productive and profitable operation
• Helping promote an overall corporate image of excellence through
a strong work ethic, leadership by example, consistent delivery of
excellent customer service and store visual presentation throughout
• Developing a team of dedicated people delivering great guest
experiences and profitable top line sales
• Working at the Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood
Your Team is counting on you as a Food & Beverage Operations
• Provide flexibility to work any shift, any day of the week,
including weekends & holidays
• Work a full-time schedule
Food & Beverage Operations Manager Key Duties:
• Promote a team environment by fostering respect, providing
coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements, resolving employee
concerns and communicating effectively.
• Support development of team members through effective cross
training, deployment, and delegation of responsibilities.
• Hold team members accountable for their behavior and performance,
addressing concerns promptly.
• Hold guests as highest priority and role model exceptional guest
• Promotes an environment where there is a sense of urgency to
• Ensure Brand standards and systems are executed.
• Monitor team performance to ensure quality, service, and
cleanliness standards are met at all times.
• Complete all required training including ServSafe®
• Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards
and marketing initiatives.
• Delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs,
• Ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus
on preventative maintenance and cleanliness.
• Work with Restaurant Manager to assess restaurant, develop action
plans to target opportunities, and implement plans designed to
• Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
• Able to clearly express oneself verbally and in writing
• Math and financial and Waste management
• Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an
inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique
experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Severn , Food & Beverage Manager, Other , Severn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!