Company: La-Z-Boy, Inc.
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Who are we?
La-Z-Boy is proud to be the most recognized furniture brand in
the world! Ninety years after the business started and more than 50
years after we invented our first recliner, we are still
re-inventing the industry! La-Z-Boy believes we can improve our
customers lives by helping transform their houses into homes. Not
many companies can say they are both a household name and one of
the most innovative organizations in their industry.
Why should you consider us?
Our people-first culture is what sets us apart from other
retailers. We are proud to provide an environment where you are
empowered, appreciated, and recognized for your individuality. We
know that your uniqueness is what strengthens our entire team.
- An environment that rewards you for great performance!
- Solid work-life balance
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity to become a La-Z-Boy Certified Designer
- Career advancement
- Company culture that values Volunteerism, Caring for your
Community and Sustainability Efforts
Wait, there's more?!?!
At La-Z-Boy we know that everything you do helps support our
company, and we want to do everything we can to support you!
- Competitive earnings potential; includes an hourly base wage
plus UNCAPPED commissions on WRITTEN Sales
- Paid Training
- Sales contests and incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal time
- 401K + company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Purchase Discount
Are you a good fit?
We have the BEST customers in the world and are very selective
about who we trust to care for them! We look for ambition,
attitude, and integrity. If you have these key traits, we will
train you on furniture product knowledge and sales.
- Customer First Mindset
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Lively, outgoing, and driven
- Motivated and innovative thinker
- Competitive and driven to achieve goals
Here's what's required:
- High school diploma or state equivalency
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible for creating sales and providing exceptional
- The flexibility and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and
Take a look at La-Z-Boy and consider us to be your next
Keywords: La-Z-Boy, Inc., Severn , Sales Associate, Other , Severn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!