Electronics Assembly Technician
Company: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are looking for someone that can take on challenging
mechanical hardware tasks, be responsible for production builds, as
well as disassemble, repair and reassemble! We need an electronics
assembly technician to help us grow and take on challenging tasks
that involve assembly of basic and intricate electro-mechanical
parts, soldering, repairs, and complex wiring of electronic
components, work independently and as part of a team!
- Assembly of mechanical parts, wiring of electronic components,
soldering and performing crimping of connectors.
- Works from production documentation that may include assembly
drawings and procedures.
- Be able to produce documentation when needed.
- Assembly of parts into sub-units or complete units, including
sub-assembly, process assembly, inspection, modifications, upgrades
- Complete production/quality related documentation.
- Assemble repairs and fabricate parts by operating mechanical
equipment or tools, in conjunction with adhering to proper handling
and safety requirements.
Experience soldering and crimping.
Ability to read and comprehend mechanical and electrical
Experience using measuring tools such as calipers, multi-meters,
Team player with initiative.
Effective communication skills.
Must be organized and follow documented processes and
- Microsoft Office Proficient.
Keywords: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., Severn , Electronics Assembly Technician, Other , Severn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!