Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: June 24, 2022
General Purpose:To work independently to staff multiple
facilities with health care staffing personnel. To support the
common goals of the office as it relates to the management of the
day-to-day office operations and assisting with the scheduling of
qualified staff for facilities and assisting with employee
recruitment strategies.Essential Functions:
- Builds relationships with clients and field staff.
- Actively manages available field staff to maximize hours worked
- Communicates with multiple customers to determine staffing
needs and arranges/coordinates the requests.
- Coordinates, supervises and evaluates the professional and
paraprofessional field staff.
- Performs all office functions in compliance with federal,
state, local laws and all policies, procedures, and standards of
Interim Healthcare Staffing Office. - Assists in payroll and
billing functions as needed.
- Communicates appropriately among the Interim customers, other
Interim employees, affiliated vendors and corporate
- Completes documentation accurately, legibly, and timely for
- Markets available field staff through client marketing calls,
i.e. faxed nurse profile forms.
- Maintains knowledge of current regulations for healthcare
- Follows policy and procedures as directed.
- Brings concerns forward appropriately to supervisor.
- Promotes an environment of high morale and teamwork.
- Works with supervisor and other team members towards office and
- Takes appropriate and timely measures to meet the needs of the
customer and employees.
- Maintains mature problem solving approach under stressful
- Assists in development of recruitment strategies.
- Works to meet set financial goals of office for sales growth
and diversity of business.
- Follows pay and bill structures set by office. Gets appropriate
approval for overtime, rewards or motivators for field staff, from
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned. -
- May have access to personal health information ("PHI")
necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. -
Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by
each organization/department.Minimum Education & Experience
- Two-year Degree or equivalent years in training or work
- One (1) Year of staffing/scheduling experience.Knowledge,
Skills & Abilities Required: -
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with changing
- Proficient in Windows, Word and Excel.
- Proven ability to work independently and within a team
environment.Working Conditions & Physical Effort: -
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work
- Physical activity is sedentary and may occasionally require
lifting or carrying up to 10 lbs.
- May involve occasional visits to clients or prospects.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Severn , Coordinator, Other , Severn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!