FedEx - Package Handler, Warehouse
Company: FedEx Ground PH US
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Auto req ID: 344718BR
Job SummaryIMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the
rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part
time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time
employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Address: 111 Fulling Mill Rd
Zip Code: 17057
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P176/East Harrisburg Colocation
Additional Location Information: Up to $20.50 per hour to
PRELOAD Early Morning
3-day Saturday through Monday OR
Saturday and Sunday OR
Sunday and Monday
All other shifts will be waitlisted
Benefits: Health care, Tuition reimbursement and Holiday pay
Full time-upon first day of hire/ Part time- after 90 days
Days and times specified subject to change based on operational
Walk-In applications: Tuesdays only from 10a-2p
Full Time ($1.00 extra) and requires a minimum of 30 hours in order
to maintain FT status.
EEO StatementFedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative
action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed
to a diverse workforce
Keywords: FedEx Ground PH US, Severn , FedEx - Package Handler, Warehouse, Professions , Highspire, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!