Company: Interim HealthCare - Severn, MD
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job DescriptionGeneral Purpose:Markets Interim HealthCare
staffing services to prospective clients and current customers to
increase profitable sales and continue the development of this
business line in the market place. Essential Functions:
- Establishes and maintains contacts and relationships with key
individuals who are ordering sources and decision makers for
staffing business, including but not limited to: hospitals, long
term care and assisted living facilities, correctional facilities,
surgery centers, home health agencies, insurance companies,
corporations utilizing health care staffing services, physicians,
schools and organizations facilitating wellness programs.
- Establishes and maintains prospect information on potential
opportunities that exist through state/federal opportunities as
well as group purchasing organization and hospital
- Prepares and conducts presentations regarding Interim
HealthCare to organizations where prospective clients might be
reached or influenced.
- Implements account development strategies to sell to and secure
growth in account market share with large complex
- Uses contact management system to track and report on activity
as well as monitor account development status and plan next steps;
reviews reports and activity with Director or designee.
- Establishes a territory and key targeted account plan that will
result in effective market coverage and solid return on time
- Maintains knowledge of current regulations for health care
- Meets with appropriate managers to monitor customer service
levels and review identified target accounts.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information ("PHI")
necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access
to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
organization/department.Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business-related subject or equivalent
work experience and training.
- Three (3) to five (5) years successful sales experience with
comparable customers, preferably health care staffing or commercial
staffing services.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills,
including the ability to communicate with all levels within and
outside the company.
- Computer and Internet literacy.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and detail skills.
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish goals under short deadlines,
changing priorities and minimal resources.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule.Working Conditions &
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office/home
office work environment and requires travel within a designated
- Ability to sit in front of CPU for long periods of time.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and/or evening hours as
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Physical activity is light and may require occasional lifting
or carrying up to 20 lbs.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare - Severn, MD, Severn , Sales Representatives, Sales , Severn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!